4ft Heart Light
We’re delighted to now offer a 4ft Heart Light to accompany our wedding letter lights. It can be used to accompany your new surname or to bring some sparkle to a dark corner. It could also substitute the O in LOVE or the & in your initials for example.
We’ll supply the 4ft Heart Light to be angled on it’s side unless otherwise requested. We also have a metal mount so it can stand vertically if you prefer.
We can supply our 4ft Heart with dimming LED bulbs to add that subtle effect later in the evening.
South West Letter Light Discount Packages
- Heart lights, we offer 2ft, 4ft and an 8ft arch. Especially the large 8ft Heart will get used as a photo backdrop for the bride, groom & guests throughout the evening.
- Rustic Oak Archway. This makes a great backdrop for photos and looks fantastic as part of the event decoration.
- Comes with a personalised rusty metal sign with the event name and date cutout
- Comes with fairy or festoon light back lighting
- Retro Photo Booth. Brand new to us we’ve bought a super cool magic mirror, it looks great and works brilliantly with lots of clever features like the option to sign your photos before printing them.
- Dance Floors – we have options up to 20ft in either white or black twinkling LED dance floors.
- Neon Signs, again brand new to us we have a range of coloured neon signs to choose from.
- Lighting Hire, we supply and install a lot of lights for events across Devon & Cornwall
- We dry hire fairy lights, festoon lights and a stunning set of colour changing uplights that all work together and are controlled by remote.
- We also install lighting for events, again normally fairy lights and festoon lights but we can provide a fully installed service if you just want to turn up and it to look fab.
- All our bookings qualify to add FREE BAR HIRE to their packages. If you have over 60 guests coming to your event we offer a staffed, paid bar free of charge.
- We have a range of bar sizes and styles to choose from
- We offer a complimentary glass of prosecco to your guests on arrival