THESE CONDITIONS ARE AN INTEGRAL PART OF THIS CONTRACT.
A non-refundable booking fee is required at the time of booking and is deducted against the TOTAL package price.
The balance of the chosen package is due 4 weeks before the actual wedding date and can be paid by Credit/Debit Card or BACS. Balances not paid for on or before their due date are subject to a surcharge.
Terms & Conditions for South West Letter Lights:
1) ANY cosmetic damage to the letter lights that is deemed liable will be charged accordingly.
2) Drinks, Glasses, Food and any other items that can cause marks, scrapes and scuffs must not be placed on the letter lights. This is your responsibility. If you see a glass (empty of full) please move it. If liquid gets down the back of the lights this will no doubt short out the electrical circuit and you will be liable for new wiring, approx cost £200.
3) These lights are for indoor use only. In the event that the lights are used outside (not under cover e.g. a marquee) charges will apply.
4) The client is responsible for the lights during the hire agreement, they must be ready for collection in the same state that they arrived in.
5) Lights will dropped off at the venue before the wedding either on the day or the day before and collected the same day after the wedding has finished or the next working day.
6) Lights will be supplied with 2 spare bulbs. If the bulbs are not used they must be ready for collection along with the lights. Any bulbs that are not returned will be charged at £10 per bulb.
7) Extension leads are not supplied with lights as standard, this is due to so many of them being stolen. therefore there will be an optional hire of £10 per extension lead.
8) Once the lights are set up they should not be moved unless agreed before hand. South West Letter Lights do not accept liability for any injury caused whilst trying to move the letter lights.
9) Any complaints should be submitted in writing no less than 30 days after the event. Any complaints receive after this 30 day period will be deemed void.